Adana Security is proud to announce that we have received the Armed Forces Covenant Employer Recognition Scheme Bronze Award. We recognise the value Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reservists, Veterans and military families contribute to our business and our country.
Principles of the Armed Forces Covenant
Adana endeavours in its business dealings to uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, which are:
• no member of the Armed Forces Community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
• in some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate especially for the injured or bereaved.
How Adana Security demonstrates its commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant
Adana recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
• promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation;
• seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old and working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP), in order to establish a tailored employment pathway for Service Leavers;
• striving to support the employment of Service spouses and partners;
• endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment;
• seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, by including accommodating their training and deployment where possible;
• offering support to our local cadet units, either in our local community or in local schools, where possible;
• aiming to actively participate in Armed Forces Day;
• offering a discount to members of the Armed Forces Community.