Designed for temporary buildings, vacant buildings, construction sites, scaffolding and remote sites, our Electronic Security systems provide a cost-effective and reliable solution for securing and monitoring external areas.
• Standalone, wireless and GSM detection devices
• Temporary or long-term electronic security solutions
• Quickly and easily installed with proven, reliable performance
• Sensors can be used to trigger CCTV, lighting or other warning systems
• Activations monitored round the clock
From a standalone PIR detector to a complex Wireless CCTV Security System with remote monitoring, Adana Electronic Security can deliver the goods.
How does Adana Electronic Security work?
Using strategically located advanced PIR (Passive InfraRed) sensors, the body heat and movement of an intruder can be detected. Once activated, the unit will send a signal to the control panel, which in turn sends a signal via 4G or GSM to the Adana Security 24-hour control centre.
Likewise, using PIR activated wireless CCTV units, a short video clip will be immediately transmitted to our control centre and / or a smart mobile device.
The Adana Security 24-hour control centre will then take appropriate action. This will involve contacting the local police, our Response team and Key Holder. The video clip also provides vital evidence for use in prosecutions.